Monday, February 21, 2011

Decision that changed my Mind

Well It seems so long since I visited this site. I have been so very busy this past few months. And you know what makes me so busy? "PROJECTS"... Yes you're right Big Projects... Spelled in capital letters to make it Big... weewwww... Busy so very busy...

Yeaaaahhhh but at last I managed to burn some time to blog.... By the way maybe your wondering, what makes me decide to continue on blogging? The answer begins with letter "M" followed by O T I V A T I O N... Do you know it already? If no... listen to this story...


Once upon a time in Cebu City, It was January 08 and I was sent to finish a task in our company's LRT Project. It was my first time to ride an airplane and the trip was so very
IMBA! (Imbalance) compared to other people's first airplane ride. What makes it IMBA are the prettiest koreans and japanese that boards the same plane that I'm in. Staring at them (Daydreaming that someday I will be married with someone like them) makes me feel blessed (blessed because I was given a chance to see them).

<------------- There was a girl on the plane that looks like
her. (Photo of Yuko Ogura)

I dreamt of this before. I've seen it happen before I my eyes saw it.

Okay back to my project, After my arrival, I started to work. I managed to finish my task in just one day, but.... after that I was given another task that was not in the scope of my project, to test our company's other project (The Smart Meter) Ow Gosh! our test failed! I didn't know how to make it work... I was stocked in Cebu for weeks but during my stay there, I met some engineers and by hearing their stories, It makes me inspired to pursue my study in hardware engineering.

During the story telling nights and midnight food trips I still managed to find a time to browse for my favorite music and do some research. One day as I search for the word motivation in youtube something strikes me deep within. I clicked it and it makes me inspired, so very inspired. That video was Nick Vujicic's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY&feature=related

After hearing that story, It makes a big impact to me. It helps me to accomplish my projects in Lucena and It inspires me to start studying the SMS AT Commands and it helps me to be on track once again and be motivated twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment