Friday, May 21, 2010

Readbud Statements

First of all, I wanna give thanks to all the supportive and helpful pinoys at http://www.pinoyden.com for showing me another way or tricks for free internet browsing thus extending my capability on online earning.


Now, let's go to the topic, as of may 15 2010 the readbud announced a statement that they will add a large service extension at their site... And Whoooah! I was so surprised because I didn't expect that their good service is not yet at the fullest for it will be better soon and Woooh if it happened I think readbud will dominate the online market as the "BEST SITE FOR ONLINE EARNING OPPORTUNITY".

According to their blog although they do not have a set launch date and cannot go into further details at present, it is safe to say that they will be introducing a new way to earn money for contributions to the service. Furthermore they will also include highly valuable rewards such as iPhones and Xbox 360s for grabs in competitions! This decision is a direct result of the plentiful suggestions and requests by us, their valued members.

The current system Read, Rate and Earn will remain as is and will not be affected by the said expansion. This statements come from their blog. You can visit it at http://blog.readbud.com/post/New-core-feature-coming-soon!.aspx

Still, I can't believe it. Their statements make me more inspired in inviting peoples to their site. Imagine this: We could Earn More! Share More! and Help more people! through their service.

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Right now, all I can wish for ReadBud is Good Luck! God Bless and more Power!!! Keep Rockin'

No comments:

Post a Comment